Frigidaire is a company that’s sort of synonymous with fridges, which isn't surprising as they’re the ones who first started manufacturing self-contained refrigerators. It happened more than a century ago, but Frigidaire is a still one of the most reliable brands. It’s now owned by Electrolux, a Swedish giant that deals with all sorts of household appliances.
So, if you’re not willing to gamble with the kitchen appliances, buy a French door fridge made by Frigidaire and you won’t have any complaints. We can say that for literally any fridge from Frigidaire offer, but if you want the very best one, it’s time to take a look at the following Frigidaire French door refrigerator reviews!
Top-Rated French Door Fridge with Stainless Steel Finish
Here’s the first of our Frigidaire gallery French door refrigerator reviews and the product we’ll discuss is Frigidaire FGHN2866PF. The reason why it’s here is that its cooling performances are really awesome. It also has a pretty large capacity, both when it comes to the fresh food compartment and the freezer.
- Smudge-proof finish – Not only does it look nice, but its stainless steel finish is also resistant to stains and smudges.
- Quick Ice – The icemaker makes ice much faster than most other fridges. And according to the manufacturer, it can deliver 37% more ice than others.
- PureSource Ultra – This trademarked feature provides the user with filtered water.
- Customizable drawers and shelves – There are more than a hundred different ways to organize the drawers and shelves in this fridge.
- Impressive performances – This fridge will keep the food cool. Plus, you can be sure it’s going to provide you with top-level performances for a really long time.
- Amazing features – Thanks to the fact that it comes packed with useful features, it’s a real joy to use this fridge.
- No in-door icemaker – The icemaker is inside the fridge, meaning that it’s not too handy.
- Price – Frigidaire FGHN2866PF is the most expensive fridge on our list. If you want to save your money, take a look at the other two Frigidaire professional French door refrigerator reviews!
Black Stainless Steel Fridge with In-Door Icemaker
If you’re looking for useful Frigidaire 27.2 French door refrigerator reviews, here’s one for you. The product it’s dealing with is Frigidaire FGHB2868TD, a fridge with amazing design and even better performances.
- Adjustable storage – The shelves and drawers can be customized according to your liking.
- Front control panel – There is a control panel on the left door, which enables you to adjust the temperature easily.
- Front icemaker – There is an in-door icemaker, which you can reach easily at any time.
- Beautiful design – The fridge really looks lovely with its black stainless steel finish.
- Large capacity – With 27.2 cu. ft. storage, this fridge seems suitable for every average user.
- None – We honestly can’t find a single bad thing about this fridge.
Top-Performances, Reasonable Price
To finish with our French door Frigidaire refrigerator reviews, we’ve decided to discuss a fridge that has all the features you may ask for. Plus, it’s very reliable and simply flawless when it comes to cooling.
- Even Temp™ – This trademarked system ensures that the temperature is even throughout the fridge.
- Store-More™ – Another copyrighted feature; this one adds more space you can use to store your food.
- PureSource Ultra®II – This fridge has an Icemaker and water dispenser in one.
- Effortless™ Glide Freezer Drawers – The drawers glide out smoothly; you just need to pull them slightly.
- Great cooling performances – It’s quick to cool your food items, plus the temperature is even in every part of the refrigerator.
- Large space – The fridge has plenty of room inside (27.6 cu. ft.) and the Store-More™ configuration ensures more food will fit in.
- No external icemaker – It would be much better if the icemaker was placed inside the door.